Wednesday, February 13, 2013

what subway I took and where I was headeing

Gonzalo's play for Ellen move's up two notches, let us say. Not only did he show up at the office rather than keep calling; he also bought the exercise tracking device that Dad has been using to monitor Ellen's tuchus campaign and tried to insist that he join in her signature pseudo-workout. By "dazed," does she mean under the influence in some way? If so, that makes his idea even more unique. At any rate, it sounds like MP has not found out, but if this moves any further into stalker territory I suspect he will get involved soon. 

I assume neither Ellen nor her father ever called the restrunt, as threatened, to complain about Gonzalo's conduct during the first and last date he enjoyed with our girl. If Ellen was right to worry that he might follow her home, maybe they end up going straight to the authorities instead?

UPDATE: Signy Mallory decide's to play, offering a tip not just for MP's maintenance (and further mockery, which is always good), but also for a new dateing prospect. This is so laudable I want to chime in on Corporette, but I know that doing so guarantees Ellen will not respond. So instead I stay silent and pray that she'll come back with a thanks, fooey, or something in between. 

Merging the real world with whatever the hell reality Ellen inhabits is what we are all about here! YAY!!! Signy

Yike’s! Gonzalo showed up when I left work yesterday and had a FITBIT. He said that he wanted to walk with me, so I said that I was NOT abel to and took the Subway — but DOWNTOWN. I did NOT want him to know what subway I took and where I was headeing. He seemed a little dazed so I wanted to get out of there ASAP.
The manageing partner was very distresed about his house in the Hamton’s. He still is not comeing back until he has resolved thing’s. I do not know if he took my advise about the carpenter’s but I did give him the name’s. He will deal with them. YAY! I oneley have a co-op so I can NOT deal with a HOUSE and carpenter’s. FOOEY!
If there is any one in the hive that knows peeople in the Hamptons that can fix pool house’s, please tell me and I will tell the manageing partner.
Now, I have to go to court alone FOOEY!
Reply

Signy Mallory :
Oooh, please give the MANAGEING PARTNER Joe Schwenk’s info:
Schwenk is the contractor who bites the bejeweled hands that feed him – he takes great delight in using twitter to making fun of the rich people who hire him for jobs. I think he got his 15 seconds of fame last summer. Maybe the two of you could hook up — I think he’s a better bet than “Gonzalo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment