Wednesday, August 28, 2013

bringeing him might lead peeople to beleive we are sleepeing together

Wonderful, Susie. It's truly inspiring to have so many reader's Ellening it up these days with advice, concern, scorn, reassurance, what have you.

Meanwhile, of course Margie wants Sam to come to the party. She's curious (nosy) and has heard from her husband that this might mean bringeing in new business. I think Roberta's opinion would be more relevant (and presumably she will be there too). Also, would this mean introducing Sam to HAROLD? I can see both pros and cons there.

Hug’s to you! I guess I am NOT the onley one with a good manageing partner. Once in a while I forget to do something, but when I do, the manageing partner is very understanding. Right now, I have been spending alot of time on the phone with Margie planning our firm’s Labor Day boating feast. Margie is getting FLANK steak for the beef eater’s and is grilling alot of veggies for the non-meat eater’s. The manageing partner does says we can bring a significant OTHER, so I am thinking about whether to invite Sam. Spouses MUST come. I am NOT sure about this b/c bringeing him might lead peeople to beleive we are sleepeing together when we are NOT. I do NOT want to sleep with him yet, and I am petrified that he will start pickeing his nose over the potatoe salad, or WORSE. On the other hand, his firm could become a cleint, so if I can bring his firm in, I could be a HERO. Margie think’s I should invite him, so what does the HIVE think? I do not want to make a mistake! OMG!
  • Let’s take a look at the facts, shall we? He’s 1) vegan; 2) a nosepicker; and 3) a winkie flasher. As they say in baseball, 3 strikes and you’re OUT! Dump the zero, get a hero. You can do a lot better than this, just focus on losing more weight and then you can find a real catch. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment