Monday, August 19, 2013

Here are my score’s:

She's taken a Jungian personality test, my friends, and what a gift it is: more abstract/holistic information about Ellen, where what we usually get is strictly logistical. 

I see two major surprises here: first, introversion. We don't hear much about time Ellen spends alone, and she seems to do very little introspection on major questions in her life. Instead, she constantly seeks company and counsel from Myrna, Dad, and MP, and indeed allows them all (and others) into reaches of her life that almost nobody thinks normal. All of her stories are organized around interactions with others--past, ongoing, or planned. She has a great deal of difficulty with individual elements of her work, such as preparing briefs, presentations, and research, but apparently shines in court and at meetings. I would have called her a strong extravert. 

Second: thinking over percieveing? Ellen's mode of making sense of the world seems to me firmly rooted in sensory experiences (smell, taste, touch, emotional reactions) rather than any kind of detached analysis. If I were DUMM I might simply say that nobody of Ellen's intellectual capacity could be accused of even "moderate" habits of thinking, but I know personality typology is a bit more nuanced than that.

Speaking of which, reader's and Sunshine Girls, I'd love to know if and how I am wrong about any of the above...

On the unrelated issue of Sam, I suppose it is in keeping with his vegan and gluten-free lifestyle that he has also sworn off undergarments. However, still, for all the fooeying, I do not see any indication that he's been definitively disqualified as yet. 
I am an ISTJ! Yay, but no one else so far is an ISTJ? What does that mean?
Here are my score’s:
Introvert(22%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(25%) Judging(56%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
I think b/c 56% of my score is about Judgeing, then I should be a JUDGE?
I will ask the manageing partner, then show my score’s to the Judge in court tomorrow, b/c he said I should be a judge! YAY!!!!
I hope the manageing partner won’t get mad when he sees this. I also have a preference of thinking over percieveing. What does that mean? I hope I am still sensitive. FOOEY!
Mabye that is why I am not crazy over Sam. I am not sure if he picked his nose or just scratched yesterday. Also, he was wearing VERY short running short’s, and when he sat down Indian style on my carpet, I could see his winkie. FOOEY!
I told Myrna I did not like that and she agreed he should have worn underwear. DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment