Thursday, August 22, 2013

I sweated EVERY day even tho I did NOT even exercize much

When I lived in DC (I did for OVER 8 years), it was ALWAYS super HOT in August, so much so that I always LOST alot of weight by the end of September b/c I sweated EVERY day even tho I did NOT even exercize much when I was in college. By law school, I started to notice my tuchus, and some of the guys who wanted to date me b/c I did not have a steady boyfreind told me they would walk the toe-path every morning with me if I wanted. Unfortuneately, I did not want to b/c I had to study. One guy offered to study and give me all of his outline’s if I dated him, but I did not find him attractive. He was bald and had bad breathe, and looked a little like Dookie Houser. FOOEY!
So for the OP, don’t worry to much if it is hot now — by November it will be very nice and you can walk on the mall without any SHVITZING! YAY!

6 comments:

  1. Has anyone recorded this yet?

    http://www.brooklyndaily.com/stories/2012/12/kc_shulhop_2012_03_23_bk.html

    EF

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://raspberry-rouge.com/2012/02/07/outfit-let-it-snow/

    http://disqus.com/ellenbarshevsky/

    http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Al-Dickman/1324258519

    Someone hire a private investigator please! EF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have already logged all of the above except for that particular suggestion of Al Dickman (though there have been others). But keep 'em coming! Reader's are amazing at spotting Ellen scrawlings where I've missed them.

      Delete
    2. U missed 2 corporette posts yesterday. Start there!

      Delete
  3. Ellen should see the warning signs. Sam inadvertently exposed himself to Ellen at her place and you said nothing. Sam is amused over Ellen's $50k deal with granny and now he is taking her under the boardwalk before they go for a cookout, and you don't see the signs? Someone should at least spell out that Ellen may well be caused to conceive today through this artifice clothed in British garb. If she truly values her modesty she needs to lock her ankles at all times she is alone with this Cad. I do not trust his motives, as Ellen is likely cleaner than all of the women he meets on the job and in the NY bar scene, most of whom could bring STDs to the table (or the beach today) and Ellen may be unwittingly exposed. Warn her, please before it's too late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen sees all posts and comments here, probably in real time, so rest assured she has seen this and taken it under advisement (at the very least). By the way, can we tell her who's calling?

      Delete