Friday, August 23, 2013

many a pair of shoe chocked full of dog poop

An outstandeing performance, Francie Nolan. Both in content and format. Please keep at it.

I appreciate the forethought on Sam's first tuchus-viewing, but we have no comment here on whether Ellen feels she's ready for it. Or is she actually eager? Meanwhile, the 30 questions promises to yield some good material, and I say it is a HUGE DEEL that she's using the B-word, if only "today." 
YAY!!!! Open Thread’s!!!!! It’s Friday, Kat, and I love Open thread’s! I love these shoe’s but they are OPENTOE’s and the manageing partner will NOT let me wear open toe’s and he will NOT reimburse me for OPEN TOE shoe’s b/c he thinks it is unprofesional for me to go to court with OPEN toe shoe’s.
I think I agree, b/c men like to look at our toe’s, and in NYC, it is dangerous to walk around with open toe’s on the Upper East Side b/c lots of peeople do NOT clean up after their DOG’s, and that means alot of dog poop on the side walks to step in. FOOEY! I have had many a pair of shoe chocked full of dog poop, and my NIKE Air’s have had to be professionaly scraped by a shoe repair person. Onley once was I able to clean my own shoe’s when I went to BLOOMIE’s! YAY! I have not been back in the Carpet department for month’s. DOUBEL FOOEY!
Sam is driving up to pick me up very early Saturday morning, and he is first takeing me out to the beach (JONES BEACH) for the day. He will then see my tuchus b/c it is goieng to be a nice day and I can’t wear my cover up all the time we are on the beach. From there, he will drive us to Mom and Dad and hopefully Dad will like him.
Dad says he has a list of 30 question’s for Sam, so I know it is serious. He never asked Alan more then mabye 5 or 6 question’s, and most of that was just about his family and his name. So I will keep my finger’s crossed and hope they like Sam, but I am nervous b/c Sam is suposedly sensitive and I do NOT want Dad to bully him like he does with Ed. I might loose Sam if Dad is to pushy. We will see! At least I have a boyfreind today. Yay!
  • Francie Nolan :
    Ellen wear a Sarong to cover your tuchas, you can wear that and show off your svelte bodice. Also you can stroll up and down the Boredwalk to get your steps in. Show Sam the the bandshell maybe there will be a band playing and you can dance the merengue.

7 comments:

  1. May I respectfully ask why it is that so many of the readers are petrified of Ellen opening up to this new guy? Is preserving her virginity some sort of 8th Wonder of the world? From what I have read, I do not believe her to be chaste, and as such, she should be free (indeed encouraged), to engage in sexual activity, even if not immediately for the purpose of procreation, provided, however, that she could indeed accomplish this, and simultaneously collect the $50,000 bounty from her Nana if she were to bed Sam sans protection and conceive and marry him in time to meet Nana's earnout conditions.

    I recommend that the people here not work so hard to find fault in every man that comes into Ellen's life, but go further than even Ellenwatch by encouraging her to bed this man, and providing appropriate clothing suggestions to revive Sam's libido.

    How about this? Can you help Ellenwatch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Given your pearl-clutching on Corporette yesterday about the Chinese exorcism (sexorcism?), suggesting it points to broader problems in seduction of ingenues, I'm surprised that this is your attitude. Keep it clean, regardless.

      Delete
  2. Ellen's dad should encourage Sam, as a non resident alien, to practice GLAZNOST with Ellen, or at the very least, PERESTROIKA, the latter translating to purely procreational (single input) sex. Dad, being the pig that he is, should still opt for the latter as she is her daughter, even tho we think he left a bevy of children behind the iron curtain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What have you done with the real Sunshine Girls?????

      Delete
  3. Me tinks it's too late for Ellen. The poor lass is over tirty and not married. In my village the men would want no part of a lass that could not give them 4 or more little ones. She could get work as a barkeep or waiting tables and might pick up a few scraps. So it is a a good ting for this Sam to be sniffing around and maybe she will not be another aging spinster with no man to call her own. If spread her legs she must, this would not be the first time, and here it would befor noble ends. So I say go forth with this Sam and multiply if you can and to hell with those who would condemn you for remaining untouched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sad there was no mention of dancing at the bandshell, but I will keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do. Ellen takes Hive suggestions very seriously.

      Delete