Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2 whole days for NOTHEING

I wonder if this beginning paragraph is Ellen's attempt to reconcile earlier contradictory posts about hiring a cleaning lady and NOT hiring a cleaning lady. We're now back to a focus on the maid who ate out of Ellen's fridge without authorization (among other thefts, perhaps. Scrunchies?)
Does anyone know where the IPhone comment figures in here? Does this just connect to working for NOTHEING in the form of being constantly available, perhaps on a device she pays for personally? 


Ellen August 28, 2012 at 10:31 am
I had a cleaning LADY that was so good at cleaneing that she took alot of thing’s that did NOT belong to her. Right now, I do NOT have anyone b/c I have alot of expense’s and can clean myself without looseing anything. FOOEY!
Jim keep’s calling about the HSR form, BUT he refuse’s to EVEN give us the name of the “target” companie! He said its’ confiendenial, so he will compelete it HIMSELF after we return him the form.
The manageing partner is pusheing Frank very hard to get the form compeleted by tomorow. Yay!!!!
But the manageing partner want’s us to bill Jim’s company for all of it THIS month. FOOEY!
What make’s it worst yet is that the manageing partner told me NOT to bill more then 10 hours for all of the reserch and advise I have given to Frank, so I have worked 2 whole days for NOTHEING on this! FOOEY on the manageing partner for makeing me work for notheing! I am SURE Jim would have paid me, and now I have to bill even more to my other cleint’s this month.
I am going to stick to litiegation and my WC cases where NO one can make me work for notheing! I am also NOT going to use my Iphone anymore for work or for sendeing emails! Doubel Fooey!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/28/tuesdays-tps-report-ansford-three-button-wool-blazer/#ixzz24rbqvJsQ

No comments:

Post a Comment