Saturday, August 25, 2012

siteseeing

Please pardon the fact that this guy has hair.
Ellen can be very diligent in her misspelling. It's always "websight," yet here we have "siteseeing." 
I still assume Frank is the accounteant, but can we be sure he isn't a lawyer with Manageing and MANAGEING? 
Finally, Myrna may be the only female friend to feature in multiple posts. I'm dying to know more! Is she MARRIED? What size does she ware? Does she perfer LORD and Taylor, or Macy's?
UPDATE: "Aline" has again responded, this time with a concrete suggestion. Now tagged under Alternate Names.



Ellen August 24, 2012 at 4:14 pm
I wish I lived in San Francisco! The weather is NOT as hot as NYC, and it could be VERY Romantic. I rememmber when I was dateing Alan, he had a acountent’s convention there and he had a FREE room, so we went TOGETHER, and stayed at the MARRIOT near the Fisherman’s Cove. It was OK, but Alan got drunk and I had to keep him in the room until he soberred up. FOOEY! I missed out on alot of siteseeing. If I EVER get MARRIED, I will want my HUSBAND to take me there.
Right now, I am geting hounded by Jim, who NOW tells me he needs to file that darn HSR form next week. I put him off, b/c Frank took the day off (sick). I think he just wanted to go FISHEING on the Ocean — he has a 25 foot boat that we all went on last year. The manageing partner got seasick and vomited all OVER the top of the boat. UGH! We all just tryed to pretend it did NOT hapen, but unfortuneateley, the smell was EVERY WHERE. FOOEY!
So I told Jim that we would have it by MID-WEEK. This gives me time to get the manageing partner to MAKE Frank do the work. Frank has done NOTHING I can tell and I must bill 25 hour’s. That’s $11,125 for ME, and I have YET to have something on paper, and Frank will be billeing also, but NOT until next month. OMG, I hope the General Council does NOT hit the roof! Anyway, Happy Friday!!!!! I am going to the beach tomorow, but just JONE’S Beach with Myrna. Yay!!!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/24/weekend-open-thread-141/#ixzz24WwlaSrE

2 comments:

  1. Please do what you can to protect Ellen from men interested solely in her vulva. She is not wise to the ways of older men who will use her and dump her after she has given of her vulva. (witness Allen)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aline? Thank you for your comment. I believe you expressed similar sentiments before, and I responded here: http://ellenwatch.blogspot.com/2012/08/favorite-anonymous-coment.html

      Surely we all want the best for Ellen, and I always do everything in my power to that end. However, don't underestimate her own good sense in dealing with men. If there's anything Ellen excels at, it's noticeing that men ooogel her and just want Sex and NOT a relationshep. She's doing pretty well on her own--and remember that the one guy who did lead her into temptation, ALAN, was not older or in any position of power. She simply fell for him. And I certainly can't prevent that from happening again.

      I'd love for you to take a name on this websight.
      xoxo
      ELLENWatch

      Delete