Wednesday, August 1, 2012

RUN IT BY JIM

Ellen has always liked Brooks Brothers suits for their CLASSIC(EAL) lines.
Looks like this poster, whether fake or real, is allying herself with Lourine in attempt to establish that she was the one being defended yesterday as authentic. If Lourine or other-Ellen jumps in to quarrel, I don't know what I will do. 



Ellen August 1, 2012 at 7:28 pm
I would love to show this suit to the manageing partner. It is VERY expensive, but so CLASIC in it’s lines and everything. Plus, it is conserveative enough for me to go in to COURT.
Mabye if I RUN IT BY JIM, and then get Jim to talk to the manageing partner, the manageing will put the suit on the FIRM’s AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD.
Then all I need is a NICE pair of CLOSED toe Jimmy Choo shoes!!!!! YAY!!!!!
BTW, Lourine has been stickeing up for me. Yay!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/01/suit-of-the-week-brooks-brothers-6/#ixzz22LDhJXhy

1 comment:

  1. Loved the follow-up question, maybe she will crack one day!

    ReplyDelete