Wednesday, August 15, 2012

fratrenization

Well, I did post out of turn this morning with a forecast that Ellen would love the featured item and submit it to MP for PRE-APPROOVAL. It's her favorite brand, her favorite store, and leaves everything to the imagination. But she did me one better! Seems she already owns it under the subsidy plan. 
Moving on: perhaps I did call it too soon re Jim's elimination from the storyline. Last we knew, it seemed Manageing and MANAGEING didn't need any more matters from Jim & Co. (though I never understood why--is there such a thing as too much business from a good, regular client? Especially since most of the work they're doing applies to all of these similar cases?) Yet here at the bottom, it looks like MP is trying to expand and diversify this business relationship. The only way this could still have run its course is if Ellen does not work on the TRANSACTIONEAL cases--which would make sense since that isn't her practice area. Something tells me, however, that no matter the legal issues involved Jim will still want to tap her, eh, expertise.
I think the ring-cooing + coy play about the scene at Tiffany's is protesting too much. Ellen wants the rock, and at the very least feels good about herself knowing there's at least one sober and solvent man who wishes he could give it to her. But as to the fratrenization, this is the first we have seen Jim concerned about any professional policies against dating. After all, he wasn't really supposed to have taken his attorney to Coney Island of an August evening, was he? Nothing happened between Jim and Ellen that weekend, but not because he wasn't raring to go. 
So do you think there's a chance Jim will initiate full-court press if they settle all the WC cases and Ellen stops representing his company? And is there anything between the lines here to suggest that Ellen hasn't ruled him out after all? 


Ellen August 15, 2012 at 10:50 am
I HAVE this DRESS! It is FANTASTICK!
I got it at L&T and it is my BEST Anne Klein dress. And I got it with 20% from the manageing partner’s consent!!!!!! The cut is good, and there is NOTHING he can ooogle at up top. Yay!
Jim and I walked past Tiffany’s yesterday, and after pointing out a ring I liked in the window, Jim said that he would not want me to work at his company inhouse b/c his company does not allow fratrenization.
I did NOT know where to look b/c I would have NO intention of having any kind of relationeship with him, let alone a sexuel one. FOOEY on that!
Men are so weird b/c they think that if I even talk about something, it relate’s to them. How dumb is that? I did NOT say anything about him. Just that I liked a ring! How silly of him.
The manageing partner want’s us to get more then WC cases from Jim’s company, so I told him I wanted him to give us some TRANSACTIONEAL work. I know they do alot of M and A, so Jim said he would disceuss it with his General Council.
Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/15/wednesdays-tps-report-textured-belted-dress/#ixzz23dQrch00

No comments:

Post a Comment