Wednesday, August 15, 2012

a good place to hang scrunchies

Oh so subtle. Way to jump in on the hair organization thread, girlfriend. I might have known you would. 
Unfortunately JenK and Miriam seem not to be familiar with Lourine, and most ELLENWatchers were probably on to the next thread by this point and thus not there to call her out. 


Lourine August 15, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Is there a good place to hang scrunchies? I have a lot of them but no where I can store them for easy access.
JenK August 15, 2012 at 3:28 pm
I bought a set of really cheap ponytail holders. They get stretched out immediately & aren’t that helpful BUT they came on a ring that looks sort of like a bracelet, except the ends are open, so you might call it one step of a spiral. Anyway, I slipped it over a towel bar in my bathroom and use it for those sorts of thing.
Miriam August 15, 2012 at 5:02 pm
I have something similar on my bedroom doorknob. I always know where my stash of pony holders are.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/15/five-little-tips-for-organizing-hair-accessories/#ixzz23etOczI0

No comments:

Post a Comment