Thursday, August 2, 2012

a sammwich at Pastrami King

It feels good to be out of the business of trying to distinguish real from fake! We'll see if I can stay out. Here I am, totally ignoring the last line of this post. 
Moveing on...
Of course we know there's nothing at all wierd about Jim insisting on a Saturday afternoon meeting-cum-incredibly unsexy late lunch. This is precisely in keeping with his behavior thus far, but we'll see how far he tries to cross the line when he gets our girl alone. Unfortunately, Ellen isn't in a strong position to JSFAMO since she is angling for a job offer from Jim's company. (No, I would never endorse this calculation; I am moderating our heroine's voice as I always strive to do.)
My running count of client matters from Jim & Co. at Manageing & MANAGEING LLP is now at 12. Since as of today we know that Jim & Co. are Defendants, I gather this must be a bunch of private liability actions. (She probably wouldn't be talking about "plaintiff's" per se if it was all government enforcement, right?) Ellen has shared that she does alot of admin WC defense cases but in my understanding this set of matters must be at least a little different.



Ellen August 2, 2012 at 2:10 pm
I agree. THAT is all I need for the manageing partner to start lookeing at my tuchus and leg’s at the SAME TIME. FOOEY!
If I want to have any one look at me, I first have to loose 7 POUND’S. Jim just sent OVER 7 more cases. UGH. I am geting up to my eyeballs in Aligator’s as my dad says, and I have to work on these cases this weekend b/c we are scheduleing DEPO’s for 3 of the plaintiff’s next week. What is wierd is that Jim want’s to come over to the office this weekend to go OVER the question’s with me.
I do NOT need to have to go over the question’s with him, b/c I have been doing these with the manageing partner for the last 3 year’s. But I told Jim I could meet him here between 1 and 3pm on Saturday to go over the question’s. He sugested we then go get a sammwich at Pastrami King (YUM) so I said mabye.
BTW, their is a FAKE Ellen posting this morning. FOOEY on her.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/02/how-to-build-a-professional-wardrobe-for-150/#ixzz22QrJhhiL

No comments:

Post a Comment