Friday, August 24, 2012

pulled me asside

I enjoyed this one. It's fun to think of MP once upon a time in Ellen's shoes, probably equally incompetent (since he's not much better even now). Do you think HIS manageing partner was an ooogleing cougar? Can we ELLENWatchers get a PRE-QUELL some day?
Meanwhile VJ is valuable even solely for her name, which evokes the lady garden that she insists must be carefully guarded. Her advice seems highly Ellenized, but is actually pretty standard. I will soon follow up with a FAB anonymous comment here which may have come from the same person.  


Ellen August 24, 2012 at 11:10 am
Yay!!!!! FRUEGAL FRIDAY’s!!!!!!!!
I love this dress. Price: Yay! Color: Yay! The onley Probelem I have is that the manageing partner will be stareing at my tuchus with this one, b/c it is very well fitting, and he is already doing way to much noticeing of my tuchus! FOOEY! Otherewize, I would RUN out NOW and buy it!
As for the post, my advise would be to tell the woman NOT to get overeley stressed out, and thing’s will go alot better for both of you. That is the lesson I learned soon after I got this job, when I worried alot about being perfect about everything.
I was a stressed out mess! FOOEY! So the manageing partner pulled me asside and he told me that I should ALWAYS do my best, but NOT to worry if every thing was not PERFECT 100% of the time the FIREST time thru. He said when he got his first job, his manageing partner said the same thing.
Therefore when I am in charge, either here, as a General Council at CORPORATE job or as a NYS JUDGE, I will remember this and teach it to the young peeple who work for ME.
I have to alway’s rememmember this, b/c I STILL get stressed with all of my workeload, my litiegeation, and the new transeactionel work I am now so very BUSY on! But busy is good and I am earning money for my 401K reteirment fund. Yay!
I did NOT even get to take any vaceation this summer. FOOEY!
VJ August 24, 2012 at 1:30 pm
Be very circumspect. These older dudes are out for a quick roll in the hay, and are not about to make a commitment, emotional or otherwise to you. If you become a judge, you will not have to worry about politics, so that may be your best bet. Otherwise, stick in the law firm because you seem to have a good relationship with the managing partner.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/24/frugal-fridays-tps-report-elbow-sleeve-ponte-dress/#ixzz24UKWLjzD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment