Friday, August 31, 2012

engeaged with a dimond ring on my finger

Perhaps this will help calm the fears that Anonymous keeps voicing here? Ellen is steadfast in abstinence-until-engagement-since-ALAN-Fooey. 
I still think Ellen's doing sour grapes on Alan at this point. She talks about him way too much for me to believe she's actually over it. But you can't move on until you've just said FOOEY--as we all know--so we have to meet her where she is. (#TCFKAG)


Ellen August 31, 2012 at 2:22 pm
Well, as far as I am concerned, No Man is geting any kind of acces’s until I see a Dimond RING from Harry WINSTEN or from Tifany’s.
The last doosh I was serieous about never gave me any ring and I alway’s thought if I was good and honest and NOT to Judgementeal, he would see how good I was and MARRY me and I would be happey, but he did NOT, and beleive it or NOT, I do NOT miss him one bit now b/c he is Still drinkeing with the bottel, perferring it OVER me. FOOEY on that!
Now all these men I meet want to date me but I know that they are realy interested in just haveing sex with me and that is TOTALY OUT of the QUESTION until I am at least engeaged with a dimond ring on my finger. And even then, mabye not.
Anyway, I want to be MARRIED to a guy who love’s me for me. Is that so bad? I do NOT think so. Fooey on men who do not love me for me. Fooey! I can make a good wife for some lucky guy my dad says and he is very smart.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/31/holiday-weekend-open-thread-13/#ixzz25AEtYt1D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for preserving Ellen's VIRTUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all Ellen--always is. But I'm glad you're feeling reassured at this point.

      Delete