Thursday, August 9, 2012

ok’ed 2 new outfit’s

I didn't know there were any circumstances in which MP would pay for clotheing entirely. Also, unsure where this law journal articel subplot may be going--though it comes together gracefully with Ellen's comment on the suit, since both are problematic due to her weight (embarrassing picture to be taken for law review publication; Rachel Zoe suit too styelish.) 


Ellen August 8, 2012 at 5:29 pm
Me to. I used to be abel to look good with this look, but now that I am not as SVELTE as I should be, I dare NOT wear something so styelish! FOOEY!
I still have the manageing partner lookeing at me even with the less styelish clothes that I do wear. And Jim wants me to dress more formelly for the court apearances. The manageing partner has ok’ed 2 new outfit’s for me that the is going to pay for 100%. I guess I do have SOMETHING to thank Jim for, in addition to the case load’s. Yay Jim!
But I have had to work alot harder to keep up with my other work, and I STILL have to do the work for the manageing partner on the LAW journal article, but he at LEAST is giveing me a dual BY-LINE credit instead of NOTHING.
Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/08/suit-of-the-week-rachel-zoe-4/#ixzz233PIlAmK

No comments:

Post a Comment