Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[MANAGEING partner photo contesst]

As I mentioned at the terminus of POLL #2, I was thinking next time I'd solicit reader input in a slightly different way. Perhaps my title says it all here? I want freinds on this web sight to SUBMIT proposals for what MP look's like, in the form of pictures by the internet. Guidelines? We have a heavily used "manageing partner" tag, and clicking it will show you every Ellen comment related to him. The activities MP engages in are just as relevant, for these pics, as his physical description, but for what it's worth we know he is BALD and at least at one time had a mustash.

Obviously, don't do anything ill-advised--no Facebook or LinkedIn photos, and of course no personal pictures. Image URLs of publicly posted items only...and I'll be careful to ferret out anything that looks like it shouldn't be here.  

To enter, please post a link in comments below! Multiple entries welcome! Captions--encouraged but optional--can go in your comment, to be published along with the pic in my roundup. I'll leave this open for a while and remind from time to time, depending on how participation goes.

Finally, in true ELLENWatch spirit: please know that the term "contest" notwithstanding, everyone is going to win. I'll publish all worthy entries, and the only struggle is, as always, who can waste time most effectively.


8 comments:

  1. Okay, just because I'm a total goofball, I did a Google image search for "managing partner" and, while there were a few who were bald, none of the ones who were bald also had a mustache. Of course I didn't search "manageing partner." Ha ha. I need to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the contrary, NOLA, you just need to take some creative license and get back to me with a link! <3

      Delete
  2. I'd like to submit this photo of Mitt Romney. Before you object--I know, I know. But here's the reason for my submission: it came up when I did a Google image search for "manageing partner bad breathe."

    http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/12/29/59257/romney.jpg?t=20111229121810

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK... googled bald lawyer and came up with this guy... www.mybaldlawyer.com/ unfortunately no mustache.

    Otherwise I submit http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-west-wing/photos/100534/86885

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wuv Ellen!

    Can this be the mo, or Jim?

    Oy vey! I can see why Ellen's knees are kept together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here you go: http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4186/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4186-8900.jpg

    I think the fact that it is not the head of a real man helps, given the world of unreality we are dealing with here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few, but not sure I can upload: I think these show why we have no evidence that Ellen has ever slept with the manageing partner.

    PS: I do not wish to win the prize, and if Offered, I will not accept any prize for my entries.

    I applaud you for your exellent writing skills, and wish you well with your endeavor's!

    http://www.djandallison.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DJ_fat_02.jpg


    http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/would-christianity-be-as-popular-as-it-is-if-jesus-had-been-fat-andor-bald/question-399201/?link=ibaf&q=fat+and+bald&imgurl=http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000399201/polls_Bald_1807_797460_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

    http://www.fugly.com/pictures/10495/bald-baboon.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freind, do you have a name? And was that also you at 10:27 am on August 11?

      Delete