Tuesday, August 21, 2012

NOT stammer or studder

Presumably these judge's are trying not to laugh? I like this as a follow-on to yesterday's post involveing Ellen-speak at an in-person interview. Together they seem to confirm that Ellen comes off rong through any medium of communication.
The career goal of becoming a judge is becoming somewhat consistent in recent posts. 


Ellen August 21, 2012 at 10:15 am
I agree. This is what I do when ever I am askeing a question in litiegation to a witness, even if the witness is NOT a hosteile witness.
I was taught by the manageing partner that NO one can tell how slow it is going when just readeing the transcript’s.
So if you pause to colect your thought’s or to NOT stammer or studder, NO one can tell when readeing the transcript.
Even the judge’s seem to like this b/c most of the judge’s I have practeced in front of are very freindly, and smile whenever I examine witnesesses, or rise to make an OBJECTION.
Grantied I am NOT a seasoned litiegator yet, but in a few year’s I should be. Then I can become a judge! Yay!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/21/tuesdays-tps-report-cap-sleeve-jersey-wrap-dress/#ixzz24Cot8900

No comments:

Post a Comment