Thursday, August 16, 2012

"it has it’s place and time."

I'm always ashamed to see when I was summoned but didn't show up! Sorry about this. I was off the grid at the time.
RE the "plant" suspicion, I no longer bother to discern. For what it's worth, the idea of Alan "cheating" with alcohol is very consistent. There also seems to have been a DEIDRE, but maybe Ellen doesn't want to get into that again.
I do agree with anon that Ellen shouldn't weigh in on the heaviest of Corporette threads. Obviously trolls aren't known for their reliable ethics standards, but if Ellen is going to stand out in other ways perhaps she should break the mold here as well. I hope my blogging this won't be taken as disrespect to the OP, whose handle and post are being left out. 



Ellen August 16, 2012 at 10:15 am
I do NOT see defeniteive evidence of cheating, but you are RIGHT to say that someting does SMELL funny. Unfortunateley there is NOT any way to know unless you were in that hotel room, and you were NOT.
You should work hard to save the marrage b/c of the HISTORY and the fact that you have a child. If he can LEARN to keep his ROMANCE with you, that would be the IDEAL.
Alway’s look for the BRIGHT SIDE. By catecheing him NOW, you have prevented even more stuff from happeneing in the future. I did NOT have this issue, but my ex “cheated” with the bottel, prefereing alchohol to me. In that way, it was very similear. FOOEY!
So think positive and you will be OK. You are not the first woman who’s husband looked elsewhere for sexuel release. FOOEY on him, but give him a chance to redeeeme himself. Then you will be better too!
anon August 16, 2012 at 2:53 pm
I think it’s really gross that you are commenting like this when someone is clearly hurting here. I love a good Ellenism as much as the rest, but it has it’s place and time. Show a little humanity here.
Anonymous August 16, 2012 at 10:39 pm
“it’s” place? Evidently, Ellen is not the only grammatically challenged one today. Just saying! Or is this a plant? Ellenwatch?


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/16/thursdays-tps-report-peplum-jacket-in-houndstooth/#ixzz23qMIDuzF

No comments:

Post a Comment