Tuesday, August 14, 2012

how much billeings he think’s we can get

SERPENTINE, this dress? Ellen really is imaginative in more ways than one. Note that this is "way to SERPENTINE," as well. Perhaps something just ssssssssslightly over the line would have been acceptabel? 
So far no sign that I was wrong to suspect Jim is being written off the show. Don't get me wrong--this story could use an additional recurring character. Ideally several, and ones who do things. But Ellen has never been one to hew too closely to dramatic convention.
The only other thing I'd like to point out is that Ellen's striking amount of detail about menu choices often seems intended to demonstrate just how disgusting MP's taste is. See here and here, for examples. And speaking of whom, last call on the MANAGEING PARTNER PHOTO CONTEST! I'm already drafting the roundup now. Take your place in the gallery.




Ellen August 14, 2012 at 10:02 am
It is way to SERPENTINE for my taste, but if you like it, that is fine. The manageing partner had me do a sumary of all of Jims’ cases b/c he wants to see how much billeings he think’s we can get from Jims’ Company.
Right now, I figure there are about 200 hour’s of billeings, even if the cases all get setteled, which most do. Jim says he will NOT settel without a fight b/c alot of the plainetiff’s are “malingerers” and he does NOT want to pay if he is NOT ordered to by a court of COMPETENT jurisdiction. This mean’s more litiegation expierence for me!
Jim is going to stop by for lunch today to meet with me and the manageing partner. He said he would bring deli with him. I ordered a corn beef sammwich, Yay! The manageing partner ordered TONGUE (GROSS!), a knetsch, and a Doctor Browns Celery soda.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/14/tuesdays-tps-report-sleeveless-shift-dress-in-pepper-tweed/#ixzz23XiseSvd

No comments:

Post a Comment