Wednesday, August 22, 2012

interepretating these instruction’s

Thanks for your patience, reader's. I acknowledge that I've been blogging in batches. ELLENWatch should return to better scheduling soon, but unfortunately no promises...
Now to this morning's post:
First, Ellen recently swore off giving advice to real people, but she's at it again here. She even refer's to the OP's pet by name (Nikko), and the misspelling is really an honor rather than an oversight. (K in Transition probably appreciates--I know she has visited here at least once.)
Second, the Hart Scott Rudino ("HSR" is a great spelling solution) form difficulties have reached Ellen-appropriate heights. The confidentiality of Jim & Co's merger has already come up a few times, but now she's claiming it's the only reason that after 15 hours nothing has gotten done. I am smiling kindly like all of the judges Ellen's appeared before.
Finally, and most important--Frank??? This is a recurrent name with Ellen, but has never been consistently applied. In July, Frank was an alternate name (quickly discarded) for MP's nephew and Ellen's admirer HAROLD. The other "Frank" we have seen is Mr. Frank, Ellen's former internship boss who indirectly led her to meet MP for the first time. However, I think Frank today is neither of these, and instead is probably the (ever stareing) accounteant. I expect Ellen to clarify shortly.


Ellen August 22, 2012 at 11:00 am
I think I would go for job B also. Who needs alot of xtra stress in your life? Also, you can get probabeley get a payment plan for Nikkoe’s bills. I remember that my ex had to pay for some bill, and he said that he would ONLY pay if he could do it over TIME. So they let him do it.
Right now, I have alot of expenses and credit card bills that I have to pay off, and ALSO the coop maintenenanece (which is like rent). My dad take’s care of the coop’s MORGAGE, even tho it is in MY name b/c of tax reasons (whatever those are I do not know or CARE), but I have alot of stress between my job and my other thing’s.
Right now I am geting together the HSR form, but the manageing partner is NOT helpeing me. He sent me over to Frank, but he is NOT good at interepretating these instruction’s and Jim has NOT even told me who the “target” is so I can’t even fill out the first part of the form, which is REQUIRED to tell the goverment what Jim’s corporation want’s to do!
So, I have billed over 15 hours so far and have NOTHING in writeing to show Jim. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/22/wednesdays-tps-report-tipped-wool-blazer/#ixzz24JhqdLb1

No comments:

Post a Comment