Saturday, August 4, 2012

huge computer wizz kid


View Larger Map


Thank's, for the tip-off, to my anonymous commenter quoted below. This person clearly shares my seriousness about ELLENWatching and wishes to keep me on my toes. Dear guest, if you're new: Ellen's Corporette comments are often delayed by moderation, meaning I was reading at the time of this post but it wasn't yet visible. But I know that's no excuse.


I love this site, but I see another Ellen from yesterday morning (frugal Friday) that you've missed while you congratuate yourselves! Personally I've studied the posts and am convinced she works near Penn station because of her shopping at L&T and Crumbs! Now all you need to do is to find a Bald MP within a 10 block radius. I'm guessing there are about 75 firms that qualify. Maybe you can narrow further by figuring out which one buff their bald heads with used dirty handkerchiefs. Ladies, are you up for the challenge? 
(Embedded map above shows the Penn Station area with Crumbs locations identified. Lord and Taylor somehow did not come through in the embed, but it's on 5th Ave. between 38th and 39th streets.) 


Thank you for loving me, if tough-ly. One follow-up question, though: if we're talking about a small firm, with basically no associates and reportedly Mad Men-era furniture with bubblegum squished into the cushions, are there still 75 possibilities in this locale? I'd love for you to use a handle in your reply; you've certainly earned an ELLENWatch identity. It's OK if you're a dude. 
As to the post itself, it certainly is valuable. We already knew about the Pastrami King post-meeting lunch, which should be happening almost as I type, but the trip to Coney Island is news to me. The car service component is absolutely critical given that Ellen has told us repeatedly that wants an in-house job, perhaps at Jim & Co., largely because it would come with car service. She makes sure to mention it twice even here. Ellen knows what Jim wants, honh honh...but now it appears that Jim knows what Ellen wants too. We'll see how taudary and cheep this can get.



Ellen August 3, 2012 at 9:59 am
YAY! I love Fruegal Friday’s!!!!!!!! I was abel to get 3 depo’s prepared yesterday on the computer just by changeing the name and date’s in MS Word and then changeing the name of the DOCUMENT! Just about everything else is the same!
The manageing partner consider’s me a huge computer wizz kid b/c I am abel to churn out alot of document’s even tho most of them are the same.
Jim has sugested that we go over the question’s tomorow, then go to Pastrami King and take his car service out to Coney Island. I never liked Coney Island, b/c it is kind of taudary and cheep, but Jim said he grew up near there. He said we would NOT have to take the F train b/c of his car service. I would like to get the HIVES’ advise on this, b/c I do NOT want to date him but need for him to keep the WC case’s coming in.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/03/frugal-fridays-tps-report-faux-leather-trim-top/#ixzz22bSVd1bp

No comments:

Post a Comment