Monday, August 6, 2012

Jim should pay for both

Ellen apparently has forgotten about the time that she did, in fact, hire a cleaneing service. The experience of having things taken was consistent with, it sounds like, similar problems in her family home--but last time, Ellen simply concluded that as long as you hire a maid who is slim, your delli items (perhaps from Pastrami QUEEN?) will be safe
Not much to remark on in work-related news for this one. The moral triumph of Jim paying not only for Ellen's TIME but also THE PASTRAMI was nice while it lasted, I guess. My only remaining question is whether Manageing & MANAGEING is getting even more cases from Jim & Co. As I mentioned, the existing count was 12...


Ellen August 6, 2012 at 2:19 pm
This is so ME! I am not allowed to have pet’s in my co-op, but it get’s very dusty, and with all of the work I am doeing at work, I do NOT have time to keep my place as fresh as I want.
I do NOT have the money yet to have a cleaneing service come in. At my house, we had cleaner’s who also took thing’s so I have to be very carful, like my dad says, who I hire to do things for me.
Anyway, Jim is STILL going to send over some cases, but I told him he should NOT be at the depo’s b/c I told him it would be inflamatorry for the plaintiff’s to see him there.
I told the manageing partner about the deli, and he said I could bill Jim for my time, but that the firm would pay for his sammwich. FOOEY! I thought Jim should pay for both, but at least the manageing partner is going to reiburse me for the check at Pastrami Queen. Yay!!!!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/06/open-thread-keeping-a-clean-house/#ixzz22nGrhFrz

No comments:

Post a Comment