Thursday, August 9, 2012

Some troll has been pretendeing to be me.

Look's like the revelation about Jim's modest access to car service means Ellen will JSF not only to even sort-of dateing him, but also to her pursuit of an in house position (and notice here she's back to talking about a judgeship). Again, car service was the major benefit that Ellen saw in both propositions. 



Ellen August 8, 2012 at 12:52 pm
I am comeing late to the posteing game today. Some troll has been pretendeing to be me. FOOEY!
Anyway, I am getting more cases from Jim b/c he still think’s that we should be dateing, even though he like’s pastrami, and I am more of a corn beef person. But he also mislead me about the car service. He does NOT have unlimited acess to the car service. He has to ask permision to use it from thier general council.
But he is giveng me cases, and I am already prepareing for a trial on 2 of them b/c the plaintiff’s would NOT settle. Yay!
I need alot of trial expereience if I am to become a judge. The manageing partner said I could be a good judge b/c I am a good judge of human nature. Yay!
KS August 8, 2012 at 5:53 pm
Ha ha! A troll complaining about a troll. That’s a good one!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/08/wednesdays-tps-report-double-weave-angled-shawl-blazer/#ixzz231Akq0Ft

No comments:

Post a Comment