Wednesday, August 22, 2012

as a backup in a few year’s

Classic Ellen: reporting basic palm + forehead -level information (credit card debt incurs high interest), on authority of a man, as if it was news to her and will be news to us. Earlier today she likewise recalled that Alan (tagged by me, though not named by Ellen) once negotiated paying a bill on installments. Gee, really? 
Meanwhile, sounds like she views General Counsel at Jim & Co. as a fall-back job position--i.e. she walks on when this graybeard retires. No word on whether GC has access to the car service on weekends, which I imagine is pivotal to Ellen's interest in his job. I assume GC was uninterested in the legal niceties because he was busy ooogleing Ellen, but we'll wait for confirmation. Both Ellen's and Jim's explaeinations were probably sorely lacking anyway.
Ellen, we're still waiting for definitive ID on "Frank" from your last post. Thank's in advance.



Ellen August 22, 2012 at 4:06 pm
I love Tory Burch, but to expensive!!!!
Anyway, I asked my dad today to figure out what is goieing on, and he told me (and I am telleing you) to alway’s pay down credit card debit, b/c it has a high rate of INTEREST, and it is NOT dedeuctible for tax purposes.
My dad is payeing me for my morgage on my coop and gifteing me the money’s so that I can get the dedecution, which is good.
I have to go into court tomorrow on 3 more of Jim’s cases, for a PRE-TRIAL hearing with the same judge, and I have all of the issue’s figured out ahead of time. YAY!
Jim insist’s on comeing even though it is ONLY a pre-trial hearing (and it is in the Judge’s chambers, so he is NOT even weareing his judicieal ROBES, but Jim says he MUST come so that he can learn and understand the process so that he can EXPLAEIN it all to his General Council. I met him when we went out for lunch, and he did NOT seem to be to interested in learning alot of detail. He is alot older then Jim and mabye is about to retire, so mabye I can use that as a backup in a few year’s in case I do NOT get appointed to the BENCH.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/22/suit-of-the-week-tory-burch/#ixzz24JmFpHw1

No comments:

Post a Comment