Friday, August 24, 2012

his feet smmeled REALY bad in the ofice.

eek continues to show exceptional Ellen competence. One of these days maybe she will gain the distinction of an Ellen response. eek, will you join us here on ELLENWatch again? I think we'd gain a lot from your comments. 

MP seems always to be gaining new and creative ways to smell FUNKY and be unattractive. But more importantly, I'm wondering if the intense secrecy around Jim & Co.'s target for the HSR filing is leading up to some major plot reveal. I know Ellen doesn't really do either--plot or reveal--but this is a lot of buildup. 

Frank? What?  


Ellen August 23, 2012 at 4:13 pm
It will get better, for you! I am so sorry you worked on some thing that turned out to be NOT BILLEABLE. FOOEY to that.
And a speceial FOOEY to the asistant that did NOT tell you early that the cleint had taken the project back! DOUBEL FOOEY!!!!
I am SO busy on my transeacteional work with JIM that I did NOT even have time to ask the manageing partner about any thing before he took off early today. There also was a WATER MANE break this morning and his shoe’s got all wet. He had to go home b/c his feet were soggy, and when he took off his shoe’s, his feet smmeled REALY bad in the ofice. FOOEY! So he left early to go and get new shoe’s. YAY!
BTW, I got wind of a VERY VERY BIG sale this weekend on shoe’s at MACY’s. Anne Klein’s too! I love her leoperd’s print shoe, but I think they are ALL OPEN toe’d and the manageing partner will NOT give me reimbersement for those. He also will NOT pay for a purse, or a satchel. NOT clotheing, he says! FOOEY!
eek August 23, 2012 at 9:22 pm
If you LIKE anything, see if Lord and Taylor’s will price matche.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/23/coffee-break-biennial-satchel/#ixzz24TAlUUNe

1 comment:

  1. I think Jim may be angling his way into her life and you should do something to stop it. She deserves alot better.

    ReplyDelete