Tuesday, August 21, 2012

VERY confidenteial

Here's one to update the factsheets: we now have a HEIGHT! Heretofore we just knew Ellen was taller than Mila Kunis. 
The amount of weight she needs to loose has increased by one pound.
Spelleing of Hart Scott Rodino is getting warmer. 
I'm watching for the accounteant to join the ranks of lads in pursuit, and I think you should be too.
Last but not lease, thank you SUSAN!


Ellen August 21, 2012 at 4:12 pm
I was thinkeing the SAME thing exactely!!!!!
The manageing partner says that I should NOT wear any kind of wedge’s because he says they make me look shorter, and I am only 5’5″ to BEGIN with and I have to loose at least 8 more pounds, so the LAST thing I need to do is look SHORTER! FOOEY!!!!!
Instead, he perfers 3-4″ pump’s, and he LOVES the Anne Klein pumps I bought a few month’s ago! Yay! He said I could get them in 3 other colors and he will still reimburse me the 20%, but they should all be closed toe’s.
Jim dropped by the office today to deliver some of the fineanceial statements for his company and for the “target”, but he excised out the name of the target, b/c it is VERY confidenteial and he does NOT want to have any LEEKS.
The manageing partner sat in on our review of the “HSR” form (Hart Scott Radino) and he did not really say to much. I do NOT think I am going to get any help from him; just the accounteant. The accounteant really likes to stare at me. FOOEY!
Susan August 21, 2012 at 5:07 pm
Just want to say that this spelling is awesomely hilarious: “fineanceial.”
And, no LEEKS? They’re very good for one. I think Mireille Guiliano of the _French Women Don’t Get Fat_ books recommends them very highly. They may help you with those last 8lbs…


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/21/coffee-break-ivanka-trump-linear/#ixzz24DlVk58F

2 comments:

  1. Poor Ellen will be missing out on some great soups if she won't eat leeks. Mmm. Now I want potato-leek soup for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome freind on this websight! If you're starting your own blog, let us know!

      Delete