Monday, August 20, 2012

a VERY complecated form

New info on Ellen's wardrobe: no pant suits. I'm not terribly surprised that MP has this policy, though.
Relatively few mentions of Alan + a cool "thank you very much" (no FOOEY?) make me wonder again if Ellen may be out of the emotional woods with him. 


Ellen August 20, 2012 at 10:01 am
Very pretty suit. I love it. At my firm, the manageing partner INSIST’S that I NEVER wear any kind of pant’s suit. The only execption is when I ran in the 5K, he then was happy that I wore the firm’s logoed shirt and short’s.
I spent all weekend reading about HART-Scott-Rodino–there is alot of numbers that I have to get from Jim and then I have to fill out a VERY complecated form, and it cover’s both his company and the target company, which he does NOT tell me the name yet, but I am going to have to get the manageing partner to get the accoutenent to help with the math.
I do NOT know why they call this legal work b/c there is mostely accounteing involved. My ex, Alan, probabely knows all about this, but he is no longer in the picture, thank you very much.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/20/splurge-mondays-tps-report-nillian-k-arminus-button-front-jacket/#ixzz249GQrL3L

No comments:

Post a Comment