Thursday, August 30, 2012

tinker’s with the machine

Not surprising that TECK problems keep happening at Manageing & MANAGEING LLP. It's clear that they have a right resource budget, and Frankly (get it?) Ellen's office is probably at the bottom of their priority list.
When I saw Flora's comment, I thought, "PREFER?" Is Ellen actually spelleing that correctly now? But I went back up to the original post and sure enough, it's still your standard. 
Not much plot driving in this post. We already knew Frank was ooogleing. 

Ellen August 29, 2012 at 7:53 pm
I do NOT like LV. I perfer Chanel if I have to have some thing nice, but that is just me.
I was NOT abel to use my computer all day b/c it crashed! The manageing partner first came over to TRY to fix it, but he did NOT know what he was doeing, and it was D.O.A.
So then Frank came over, and he was suposed to give ME the HSR b/c Jim is MY cleint and I was going to e-mail it back to him. But I could NOT b/c my computer was dead. So Frank sent the HSR back to Jim on time. Yay! I did not hear anything from Jim, but I was to busy with Frank.
Frank said he was tryeing to fix my computer, but, he kept stareing at me. I said to him: FIX the computer, do NOT looke at me, b/c I know notheing about fixeing computer’s. FOOEY!
So when he started tryieing to look down my blouse, I said ENOUGH. FOOEY! GET the TECK GUY in here. I was MAD at him but he could NOT see anything, b/c my blouse was butoned all the way up b/c it is cold in my office. The TECK guy FINALLY showes up at 4:30 pm and he tinker’s with the machine and says he will have to take it back to the shop but he will get it back to me tomorrow. Yay!
So now I am FINALY home. At least my MacBook air works. Fooey on the work computer. They do NOT work so well. Doubel fooey. I better have the machine workeing tomorow, b/c I have a lot of hours to bill before the end of this month.
eek August 29, 2012 at 8:12 pm
Ellen, we were all very worried about you. Please check in from your iPhone next time. ok?
Also, I think Frank was just using the opportunity to look at your girls in your blouse. He’s NOT IT and he shouldn’t be touching your computer.
Flora August 29, 2012 at 9:38 pm
I am so in love with this: “I prefer Chanel if I have to have something nice, but that is just me.”


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/29/suit-of-the-week-st-john-collection/#ixzz2522M5Chx

1 comment:

  1. Now Frank, Jim and the MP are all after Ellen's tuchus?

    You are right to be concerned, and if need be, to intervene. I do not want this innocent to be used and jettisoned by these ne'er do wells who will disappear after having their way with her.

    ReplyDelete