Monday, August 13, 2012

want’s to see me “on my feet”

I was almost wondering if we were going into an (unannounced) drought! But in fact, at 9:36 this morning...
I'm wondering if Jim wants to see Ellen on her feet not only as representing him now, but as a potential colleague in the future. Again, though, it sounds like Ellen is no longer interested in going in-house, not there and perhaps not anywhere.
Counsel: your thoughts on this application of CPLR 3211? Here's what I know/think so far about the nature of these cases from Jim & Co. Any guesses about which subsection(s) these Motion's might be pursuant to? Or, does this add to, or correct, what I had inferred about these cases?
PS: Final chances to enter the MANAGEING Partner photo contest! I really think you should!  



Ellen August 13, 2012 at 9:36 am
I LOVE this dress, and it is not to expensive if I get the 20% from the manageing partner!
Today I am going in to court on 2 more of Jims’ cases and HE is comeing to b/c he want’s to see me “on my feet”. I do NOT know why he said this b/c he know’s that I have handeled alot of WC case’s before AND I am NOT sure why he has to be there, especialy since these are ONLEY Motion’s to dismiss under CPLR 3211. FOOEY!
If I can get rid of these now, I do NOT have to go to trial, but I need alot of trial expereince to become a NYS Supreme Court Trial judge.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/13/splurge-mondays-tps-report-gabi-silk-jersey-dress/#ixzz23RuWpBnF

2 comments:

  1. I am not yet a lawyer, but I think that Ellen also has her sight's set way higher than Jim. If he has to ask for permission to use a car service, then Jim is just a company schlub, and surely not the guy to whisk Ellen away from the glamourous law firm life she enjoys with a clothing allowance (which I have never heard of before).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it was for similar reason's that she bailed on the date with him at the first opportunity.

      If you're up for entering a name above your comments, please do. I love to welcome newbies and re-welcome regulars.

      Delete