Sunday, August 26, 2012

guy’s from LONG ISLAND

Not that I expect a response. But I felt I owed it to Aline or whatever other anonymati I may have been hearing from lately to put in my best effort. 


Ellen August 26, 2012 at 8:33 am
First of ALL, it is a STUDIO with a MURPHEY bed, which mean’s it is not to big. No counter space and NO dishwasher. FOOEY!
The neaighborhood is OK; but I think it is a little out of the way b/c my freind lives near there, and I have to take the BUS b/c there is NOT a subway line that far over. It’s near the water pier where the barge’s send out the City’s garbage, so mabye you want to open the window’s to check which way the wind blow’s. FOOEY!
Also, 57th street is a VERY busy street, which mean’s alot of cars and trucks. There is a BUS line on 57th –YAY!!!, But if your a light sleeper and the apartement is faceing the street, you could have a probelem.
I do NOT have alot of time to get into it, but as my father say’s: You get what you pay for. He is smart.
This is not alot of money for an apartement $255K in Manhattan, and the mainteneence is not CHEEP. Be carful b/c there is alot of dog poo around so watch your STEP’s if you value your shoe’s!
Myrna and me went to the beach yesterday. We were aproached by 3 guy’s who wanted to Hang out with us. But they were all guy’s from LONG ISLAND, so we were not to interested, even tho I grew up there, I am now a city girl and do NOT want to have to date a guy from Long Island. FOOEY!
ELLENWatch August 26, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Some of my reader’s have been expressing concern about you, Ellen. Were these guy’s older? Is Myrna the cuter one, or were they targeting you?
I’ve been asked to INTERVEEN to make sure you don’t get mixed up with the wrong peeple. I don’t think you want my input, but there’s certainly nobody who cares about you more than I do. I think you should look up NERDY GUY in your OUT-Look contacts and finally meet him for that lunch. Fooey on Jim, Frank, Harold, and LONG ISLAND loosers! Nerdy Guy is the one.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/24/weekend-open-thread-141/#ixzz24gu6wIkP

1 comment: