Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[CELEBREATION]


Just taking a moment to recognize that in the past couple of hours I apparently reached and surpassed 10,000 pageviews. I only started in March, so I like to think that isn't a bad showing...especially for a blog about someone who doesn't exist, catering to a bunch of people who don't know each other, and serving no particular endeavor.

I had no clue what I was doing, or why, when the title "ELLENWatch" popped into my mind...but within 15 minutes I had claimed it on Blogspot and started furiously linking. By many measures, I've accomplished exactly what I wanted: one go-to source for anyone confused upon first encounter with Ellen, a system of collaboration and archiving for scattered Ellening on sites other than Corporette, and a single searchable log of the somewhat faltering stories that Ellen tells us. I chose the above "10,000 celebration" image because these non-smiling little raspberry coins seemed most appropriate in capturing the ambiguities of our experience.

I don't know where else I may go with my baffling little baby, or for how long...but today I have to say thank you to all my reader's! It's great fun, and sometimes that's all ya have.

So much LOVE,
ELLENWatch

8 comments:

  1. Congrateulations!

    I hope you can keep up the madness at least for a little while, :)

    I love your thoughtful Ellen analysis and in the event that you solve the mystery of Ellen I hope you find something else to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the CONGRATULATEIONS! Hear's to the most analytical blog devoted to Internet silliness that I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stay away. It's just so wonderfully bizarre. (the saga of Ellen, not EllenWATCH, to be clear.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, freinds! Please consider submitting a photo of the Manageing Partner as part of our toast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an execellent websight! Congratulation's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to think Ellen was just annoying, but I'm starting to enjoy her, and I love your blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel somewhat conflicted celebrating a convert, but welcome KS!!!!

      Delete