Thursday, August 9, 2012

sewage leeking out in to the river

First we've heard of Myrna. I do wish there was more girlfriend content in Ellen's posts. 
Notice that Paragraphs 2, 3, and 4 below all end exactly the same way. 

Ellen August 9, 2012 at 1:40 pm
I AGREE. It is very beautyful, but the onley thing that I do NOT like is the OPEN spot in the back on the neckline.
The manageing partner is ALWAYS commenteing on my clotheing and I am convinced that he would be busy stareing at me and that little area that is UNCOVERED. FOOEY!
My freind, Myrna, was going to go on a TRY-ATHELON on the Hudson River this weekend, and I heard there was some sewage leeking out in to the river. FOOEY!
I hope she does NOT do the swiming peice of the TRY-Athelon b/c the sewage is NOT good for anyone. FOOEY!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/09/thursdays-tps-report-silk-solid-long-sleeve-button-back/#ixzz235Ah33fr

2 comments:

  1. In gymnastics I believe it's called a Triple-Fooey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Angie...I saw this story on the news they may really have to cancel the TRY - athelon

    ReplyDelete