Thursday, August 2, 2012

wateing for the wright time

Yesterday, without blogging it, I asked Ellen whatever came of her plan to propose a 10% cut of billings from Jim & Co. She's too proud to have answered me then and there, but with some delay we have the info now. (I'm ignoring all the possibilities that one or another post isn't "real," for the time being.)



Ellen August 2, 2012 at 12:57 pm
I dont’ think this is attractive. I like the suit from yestereday better. But Jim said it wood be a BAD IDEA to ask the Manageing Partner to bye me a suit on the firm’s Amex Card. I am still wateing for the wright time to ask the Manageing Partner for 10% of the billeings from my new cleints. I think this is the ONLY way to make sure that I make Partner SOON!


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/02/thursdays-tps-report-sweater-jacket/#ixzz22PS0H1fS

No comments:

Post a Comment