Monday, August 27, 2012

I need a MAN NOT A BOUY!

We know that Jim keeps calling for reasons other than the HSR form, but at any rate, here's our resolution on the fact that neither Ellen nor MP knew how to do it: Frank FTW. Somehow this TRANSACTIONEAL WORK plotline has led to the entrenchment of not one, but TWO significant characters in Ellen's work life (Jim and Frank, both of them oooglers of course). Meanwhile, MYRNA has achieved frequency of mention far beyond any other woman in Ellen's narrative, even includeing her mom. Myrna's apparent openness to younger admirers may be a can of worms, since Ellen feels differently but is often challenged on this point (viz. MP's attempt to hook up the 22-year-old HAROLD). 
Is our story going to become complicated, or even mildly interesting, as a result of Ellen's sudden bloom in creativity? Look how many peeple and prospect's are now in the mix! But then remember that this is still Ellen!

Hey, I'm just the world's authoritative blogger on the subject,
ELLENWatch

UPDATE: Readers noticed the portion here highlighted. Thank's for playeing! 



Ellen August 27, 2012 at 3:43 pm
I am Pretty in pink too! Yay! The Manageing partner is makeing frank work on the hsr b/c Jim needs it this week!
Myrna is thinkeing that she wants to go back to the beach saturday! I DO NOT wank
She thought the beach guys were cute but I think they were to young! FOOEY! I need a MAN NOT A BOUY! FOOEY!
Jim keeps calling about the HSR FORM! I told him Wensday, so why is he so Worried? FOOEY! It’s only a form and frank is doeing it today! Yay!
eek August 27, 2012 at 5:20 pm
” I DO NOT wank” Proof that Ellen is a man! Or a just a typo….
a. August 27, 2012 at 5:23 pm
You DO NOT wank, Ellen? Did you miss all the threads on PERSONAL DEVISES for your special LADY garden?
a. August 27, 2012 at 5:24 pm
Although I agree, wanking with MYRNA at the beach could give the beach guys the WRONG IDEA
ELLENWatch August 27, 2012 at 5:30 pm
I’ll update in a few. My expert assessment is that this line is a typo + accidentally unfinished thought–errors that even Ellen does sometimes make. But I’ll of course appreciate it if she comes back to clarify.


Read more: http://corporette.com/2012/08/27/coffee-break-mademoiselle/#ixzz24nLRLgVJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment