Saturday, March 15, 2014

he/she will need Zero Bond’s

Confirming that Grandma Trudy is a widow. We've never heard what happened to Leyeh's husband, but I assume the same for her. Nothing more to add other than this is one more exampel of the increasing complacence with which Ellen treats her Dad's financial hegemony in her life. 

This an important issue, Kat! Thank you for bringeing it up. When I got my bonus last year, my dad took ALL STEPS necesary to make sure it did NOT get to me, b/c my inclineation is to spend my money. So he took it and invested it for me, b/c I would have NO idea where to invest it so that it make’s money for me.
So if the women in the HIVE are not abel to know where to invest, they should ask there father or some one smart fineancially for them. My mom did not know where to invest when Gramps died a few years ago and left her with some money, so Dad took over again, even tho Grandma Trudy had her own idea’s, Gramps did NOT leave alot to her. Dad invested mom’s inheriteance into zero bond’s whatever they are b/c she did NOT need imediate income. I said I would NOT invest in zero bond’s b/c they sound like they are worth ZERO, but Dad told me that it realy means that you do NOT get a pay out of interest (meaning zero), but the interest is kept in the bond so that it GROWS and pays out alot more later. I recomend the HIVE invest in ZERO bond’s if they don’t need money today, but need alot more money tomorrow. This Dad says is good for a college saving’s plan. I am beyond college, but dad says if I ever find a guy to MARRY me and give me a child, he/she will need Zero Bond’s. YAY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ive never seen Ellen but she'd have to be a perfect 10 before I'd be willing to do more than have a roll in the sack with her. I'm not sure I'd be able to listen to that yap all day, even after sex (unless I was asleep). Most likely, I'd be outta there as soon as I woke up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't have to worry about this happening fella. Neither you nor any other jerk is going to screw Ellen.

      Delete
    2. I think Ellen would make for a good lay for any guy. Women are not that interested in her day to day musings, and men just want to place their sex organs accordingly.

      Delete