Friday, February 8, 2013

loosed 5 lbs (probabley alot of it back there!)

A characteristic assortment of fooeyables. The tuchus-firming + continued cupcakes appears a deliberate pattern. Assume the 5 lb. count includes the 4 she lost for MP's New Year weigh-in. 

If anyone else is foggy on the history of Roberta attempting to hook Ellen up within the family, see here. I confess to having forgotten myself, so fleeting was this idea. Note, however, that there's a little bit of revision going on. When the memory was fresher, Ellen felt rejected as an insufficiently subservient woman. Now she just recalls being B / O / R / E / D.

I wear boot’s unless I am walkeing to work, then I wear my NIKE’s. Both have good TREAD, so I will not slip and fall. Of course my dad tell’s me I am OK if I fall on my tuchus b/c of all the extra padding, but FOOEY on him b/c he has not seen me since I have firmed up my tuchus and loosed 5 lbs (probabley alot of it back there!) YAY!!!!!
I met a woman in Crumb’s today that ordered the last cupcake that I wanted and I thought I should get it b/c I went into the store first but she cut in line. I am NOT sure why, but I let her go first. I wound up with a nice cookie, but it was dry, and I wanted a cupcake. I know I have to walk home so I will leave soon, but now I hear their is going to be a blizzeard tomorrow and I will NOT be abel to walk. FOOEY!
I finally picked up the phone and told Gonzalo NOT to call me here, or on my cell again. I said that I did NOT like men that paw at me, unless I was engaged. That looser said he would marry me, but I know better. I think he would, but why would I want a little runt, even if he looks like a pint-sized, minieature version of Antonio Bendaris? Not me, HOZE! I am looking for a full size guy who will treat me right! NOT HIM.
So now I am back to no one. FOOEY! I hope Roberta does not try to pair me off with her family again. I like her but that schmoe she thought I would be perfect with was B / O / R / I /N /G!!!!!!
FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment