Monday, February 4, 2013

NOT as voluptus as me

Gonzalo's chest-leering during this past weekend's date appears to have signaled a new era of men ooogleing Ellen up top rather than below/behind. I can't believe she could have lost so much weight that her tuchus disappeared (like Myrna's, allegedly) but the point of mass focus appears to have shifted.

Very relieved to hear she got her expected bonus despite the CLE Powerpoint gaffe. 

OOOh!!!! I LOVE THIS CAMIs, and this BLUE COLOR! But I would have to wear it away from work. They are way to tight for work and Frank and the manageing partner would be stareing at my boobies! FOOEY on that! Even if I wore a JACKET, those two would be stareing. I know Lynn wear’s Cami’s and a jacket, and the two doofuses are stareing at her, and she is NOT as voluptus as me.
The manageing partner did make good on my bonus! YAY! Tho my dad has it in my bank account now. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment