Saturday, February 23, 2013

they took out of his gym lockerf and hoyisted up the flagpole

Ellen's trying to milk An's response (on the scrunchie matter, prior thread) for even further play-alongs, but nobody else is going for it. Girl, if you value my input at all I say that the scrunchie is you're timeless signature, MP knows it, and you should march back to work in any of your rainbow collection just as soon as you feel like it. You're totally indispensable to your floundering firm, and I guarantee the consequences will be pretty much nil. Remember how you weren't even really reprimanded at all for making a total fool of your boss at his CLE presentation? Even though you handled the fallout about as poorly as possible

Meanwhile these anecdotes about Henry further affirm Ellen knows him from high school rather than college. She still hasn't explained the (apparently) other Henry mentioned in December, but in case this is the best answer I ever get I will stick with it. 

Yay! Open thread’s!!!! I love OPEN thread’s. This dress is far to revealing for me tho. Frank would be STAREING at my body since it is so tight fitting. FOOEY on him. He should not stare at my boobies when he has his own wife to stare at!
I like the way this model’s hair is combed. I was happy for the response I got yesterday from Ann on my SCRUNCHIE quandrie and her twistband sugestion, but still would hope the HIVE could way in.
Have others in the hive used the twistband and what do their managing partners say? As a young urban professioneal, I want to be professioneal, but also a little styleish if I can, and mabye the twistband is the way to go. Any advise is much apreciated.
Myrna got a call from Esteban, but I am NOT ready to meet his freind yet, b/c I have to meet Henry with Myrna tomorrow. I am haveing alot of reservation’s about Henry b/c I pulled my HS yearbook out and he WAS on the math team. They were 4 guy’s on the team and all of them were GEEKEY! Henry looked just as strange as the rest of them and I think he was the one who’s underwear they took out of his gym lockerf and hoyisted up the flagpole b/c it had petrified poopie in it. If I ask him about it, I do NOT think he will admit it was his underwear, but now that I think more about it, I am almost sure they took his underwear b/c he had his name in the underwear and there was a reference to it next to his name that said “Petrified Rock up the flagpole.” If I married this guy, everyone at the wedding would know I am married to a guy who hid his soiled underwear in his gym locker until it petrified, then it was hung on the flagpole. DOUBEL FOOEY!
So we will see. If I have to esxcape from him, I will at least have Myrna with me. YAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Why is this geek getting a shot at Ellen, yet we can't? This is patently unfair as we are lawyers and should get first crack, not some math team whiz kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, I thank you for expressing your position cleanly. I have nothing to say about your own chances with Ellen, Vinnie, but as my next post will show I think it's clear that Henry won't be in the way.

      Delete