Thursday, February 14, 2013

want’s to be added as co-counsel in my breif

The holiday-occasion avowal that none of us needs a man is almost identical to Ellen's New Year's blessing for 2013. I'd say it's just 6 more week's of denial in a totally untenable and mortifying situation...but she herself makes that abundantly clear in just about every other one of her posts anyway. 

If you missed Gonzalo's clickeing noises the first time around, here's your refresher. 6 weeks haven't helped any in that grim state of affairs either.

Highlight: once again I think we're being almost begged to look it up and see if the full name of counsel is actually there. As always, let me know if you find anything! I never do.

Yay! I agree! Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone in the HIVE! We are all exeptional women! With or without MEN!
Even tho I do NOT have a boyfreind this year, I am still the SAME person I alway’s was and I do not need a guy to VALIDATE me! Yay!
Frank came in with some cupcakes from Crumbs and gave them out to all at the office to CELABRATE Valentine’s day! Thank’s Frank. He did NOT even demand a kiss (like he did last year). BUT I think it’ is b/c so many peeople are sneezeing. He would not want to bring home a sickness. FOOEY!
I told Frank about Gonzalo and he is a little concerned for me b/c he heard about him making those dissgusteing clickeing noises at our holiday party. He said that was the way men attract women in certain countries. FOOEY! I said, that is how my dad used to call my dog when I was 7 year’s old. He agreed, but said that it must work otherewise there would NOT be women haveing children in those countries. I still say Fooey!
The judge yesterday commended me on a novel arguement I made which he AGREED with and dismissed the case! Baseically, I said that if a plainetiff did NOT co-operate in discovery, it is AKINN to non prosecutetion, and if the plainetiff is not prosecuteting his case, it should be dismissed. I did NOT even have any cases, so the judge said he would write an opinion, which will, he said be “cutting edge” but without DICTA. YAY! I will have my name in the NY REPORTS as counsel of record! I told Roberta, and she said that she want’s to be added as co-counsel in my breif so that she will also be listed. YAY!!!!!!!!
The manageing partner was very impresed, and he said I should go buy myself a NEW PAIR OF SHOES, which He will pay 100% for, but onley up to $100. I am goieing to Macy’s today to see if I can get a $250 pair on SALE for $100. YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment