Saturday, February 9, 2013

but my mom say’s to be more select

We don't hear from Ellen's mom very often, but it's nice to know that occasionally she has her own opinion. I think she herself should have been more select too, but at this point obvi it's too late for Mrs. Barshevsky! 

I suspect the "ptooey" below is not only a nod to the elusive Jill, but also a reference to spitting something out (as was the context when Ellen first used the word). See highlighted text.

This could be ME also. No one can beleive that a beautiful and smart girl like me, comeing from good stock (with a dad that turned DOWN MENSA), who went to law school, is a member of the NY Bar in Good standing, and has a high powered lawyer job in the greatest city in the world, is SINGLE, and not MARRIED.
Often I do NOT beleive this myself, but when peeople tell me the above, it does highlite the incongueity of it all. My dad says I should get MARRIED, but my mom say’s to be more select, b/c of Dad takeing care of me, noI can aford to and do not need another man to pay the bills in exhange for giving him sexueal favor’s. I do not do some of those thing’s. Ptooey!
All I can say is to keep tryeing, and there will be a guy for you (and me — YAY!). Myrna and watched an Officer and a Gentelman last nite with Richard Gear and he was a Prince in the end –Yay! We want to be like Debra Wingar, and get swept off our feet, and carried away to a life of LOVE! Yay! Myrna said she will NOT acept any guy who is NOT as good as Richard Gear was. We do NOT know what ever hapened to him and who he MARRIED. But he is probabley to old for us now. FOOEY! In a CITY this big, there has got to be a Richard Gear for us in Manhattan. We will wait for that guy and will NOT settel for less. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. We respect that Ellen may not want to receive, so we are more than content to utilize her front and rear orifii. We are gratified that Gonzalo did not get in and we re confident that we can make Ellen very happy in bed. The bar cant be too high after drunken Allen.

    ReplyDelete