Friday, February 1, 2013

how trawumatic it can be


OMG, that is so sad that you HAVE to deal with this. But you have YOUR OWN life to lead, and should NOT get to interested in her sexual activitie’s. I alway’s wondered about my own family and thank GOD my dad has been TRUE to my mom.
He has said that over the year’s, alot of women have approached HIM b/c he was so smart (and good lookeing), but he has always REBUFED them. He said that it is NEVER worth it to have a role in the hay with a woman, especialy if she EVER got pregenent. Yay dad!
That should NOT be an issue for your mother in law at her age, so that is ONE less probelem to worry about. But I understand how trawumatic it can be. FOOEY!
Gonzalo called and told me he wanted to walk with me and mabye buy his own FITBIT. I do NOT want him to know where I live, so I said I would walk with him mabye Sunday in Central Park. He seemed OK with that idea and he will call tomorow to FIRM it all up. Yay!
Reply

Dont meet him! Please reconsider!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for nothing, Ellenwatch! This guy is about to get his pole greased with Ellen and you sit by idly to report on her status after the fact rather than helping us to get in there first, while she's still fresh(er) than she's going to ever be again after he's had his way with her orifi. If you send the word out, we can stop this from happening by "dating" her ourselves.

    Oh by the way, the sunshine girls are all well past their sexual peaks. That's why they're so cranky. We'd service them if we were only interested in sex but we want more. We want Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post proves our point about these pigs. The are interested only in saitiating their own sexual needs, to them meaning only finding an unwitting girl to receive their microdicks. We are not fans of Gonzalo either, but Vinnie is also a wolf in sheeps clothing in our book. And we would never have sex with these guys even if they had penises that were not microscopic. At least when we were with certain partners at the firm, we knew when they had gained physical entry. They were no Chippendales, but they were males with XY chromosomes! Not these losers!

    ReplyDelete