Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I told him FOOEY and not to call me

Gonzalo must somehow have intuited, or even heard, that Ellen was put off by the incident on Sunday. She apparently did not confront him at the time, but he found out regardless. I wonder if he'll be as persistent as David was after being fooeyed. 

Meanwhile, to your right is model Adriana Lima. I'm so frustrated with all these recent claim's of likeness to women who are not blond. (I found no images of Lima with blond hair--this is about as light as it gets.) Ellen has made very clear that she's blond, and has been long time, so what's going on? Gonzalo's eyes are focused elsewhere than on hair, OR Ellen actually is going back to brown, OR she's playing with us. (Me.) 


You should go to BLOOMINGDALE’s! They have a great bedding section, and alot of choices. It costs alot for a topper, but less then a full matress. You can also look up SLEEPY’s tho they perfer to sell full matresse’s.
Gonzalo tricked me. He called useing some other guy’s cell, and I was dumb enough to pick up. He said he did NOT intentionally grab my breast, onley that he rubbed against it to see if it was real. Of course it is real. I do NOT need to stuff my bra for anyone. I have to much up top and in the tuchus, but I can at least exercise my tuches off I told him. He said he liked my tuchus and invited me again to his house for dinner.
I said NO way HOSE! I have had it with guy’s interested ONLEY in my body. He said he was impresed that I was a lawyer, but I said my dad did NOT like him. Yay Dad!
So he said that I looked a little like Adriena Lima (some model) and it was MY loss b/c he could do alot of thing’s that my NORMAL boyfreind’s do NOT know how to do. I was NOT sure what he was talkeing about, and probabely do NOT want to know. I told him FOOEY and not to call me, b/c I did not want some guy pawing at my boobies. FOOEY on HIM also!

2 comments:

  1. Why am I not surprised that Ellen was dumb enough to pick up an unknown cell number? Or am I the only person who screens her calls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I screen rigorously, but I'd probably be even more careful if I had as many shady admirers, clients, family members and colleagues as Ellen has.

      Delete