Friday, February 1, 2013

guy’s who are swave and sofisticated

Ellen evidently noticed a missing post from yesterday, so here she's making sure I'd go back to retrieve it (which I just did). 

Yay! Fruegel Friday’s! NO way would the manageing partner let me wear this at work, for ALL the reasons’s I mentioned in YESTERDAY’s CASUEAL dress post. FOOEY!
To the OP, I almost got into this SITUATION with Mr. Sheketovits. I had the steady job, and so did he, B/F he started prefereng the bottle to me (and work). Even tho he GOT his CPA, He could NOT do as well on his own as he could workeing for a FIRM. Now he was NEVER a BIG 4 acounting candidate — they like guy’s who are swave and sofisticated, and he was NEVER that, but by the time we SPLIT UP, he was on the verge of NOT haveing his job with a smaller firm and thinkeing he would become a CPA partner with his Uncle Boris. I do NOT know who that was, but he to was a SHEKETOVITS uncle.
So if you want a guy with a salary, it is tough. But if you want an enterpenuur, then you have one. But make sure he does not get interested in Vodka or Canadian Club. FOOEY! That is why I am single today. The Bottle. FOOEY! DOUBEL FOOEY!
Now I have to think hard about wether to call GONZALO back. Myrna says no, b/c she think’s he is onley interested in a BEDROOM ROMP. NOT WITH ME! TRIPEL FOOEY if he think’s I want him in BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment