Friday, February 15, 2013

[More BITTER tip's from Kirstie]

Valiant ELLENWatcher Kirstie sent me the best Valentine I could ever hope for: a few more long-lost coment's from, again, Bitter Lawyer. Dustbin of 2011, here we come!

I observe yet again that Ellen gets her hackles up most when people accuse her of not being real, of being incompetent, or similar. The kind of engagement Corporettes got over long ago. Other than that, I'll just say (1) "non-marital hybrid" is just the kind of insult she herself might fling, making it reciprocally appropriate (if Michelle Beth isn't also Ellen, of course) and (2) the law school debauchery (see bottom) may be the skeleton-in-the-closet truth behind those oft-cited admiring law professors, and/or just another example of Ellen's failure to understand that you only have one virginity to lose. Like, ever. 

For one


Ellen July 21, 2011 at 7:22 pm
Fooey. I liked him. Bring him on! And you with your teeth, no less! Fooey!
Michelle Beth July 21, 2011 at 7:28 pm
Ellen, Shut your trap!!! You non-marital hybrid.
Ellen July 22, 2011 at 6:42 am
I think you are the SAME person as Dentata. GROSS!
Fooey on both of you! I on the OTHER hand, am very pretty and have alot of men interested in dating me. I cannot say the same for you. You’re name sounds cute, but somehow I think you really are not pretty at all, mabye not even a lady. Fooey!

And another:
Ellen November 11, 2011 at 12:39 am
I will listen to this, but I hope he does not objectify ME as a woman. To many men think that just b/c I am a woman and am young and attractive and educated and successful as a member of the bar that I will date them and sleep with them. One guy called me a dinner whore because I let him take me out to dinner, and then did not sleep with him. FOOEY I say! I will not sleep with any man who is not at least ENGAGED to me. Going to dinner is not license to have me take my clothes off and do things with men. FOOEY!
And, finally, here's something else from yesterday that look's awfully suspicious:

Elena February 13, 2013 at 7:13 am
I gave my law school the most personal of gifts. 2 first year professors and 3 law students took away my virginity and my innocence. That is irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment