Saturday, February 23, 2013

DAD has to put up the diference in $$CASH.

Further Corporette lampoonery as she's here idolizing Sheryl Sandberg and Marissa Mayer, notwithstanding her inability to remember the latter's name. These two women have it all, Ellen has neither family nor career to brag about, and yet she anticipates speaking on a panel with both of them. For now, she needs to focus on not scareing off potential husbands with the fact that Dad will force them to pay her partnership buy-in...but let's face it: none of her upcoming dates are going to lead anywhere anyway, and Dad's picking up the tab, in part to maintain his almost total control over Ellen's life. (Lean in! Sit at the table! Don't leave before you leave!) 

Ellen's outing this weekend should indeed be interesting enough for the HIVE, given that it entails a date with petrified-poopie Henry and the possible need to excscape from him in the basement of Macy's or otherwise. 

I think I will read this also. Professioneal women like us have to do ALL we can to ensure we MAINTAIN equality as WELL as equity in the work place. Sheryl Sandberg is a great roll model for all of us.
There is also the OTHER woman I look up to also, I forgot her name, from Google and NOW at YAHOO. She is VERY pretty and very smart and she just had a BABY! She prooves we can do it all if we want to. Work, Home LIfe and Leadership. YAY!!!!! I hope one day to meet both of them, mabye on a panel I can speak at when I am a judge or a manageing partner (after the manageing partner retires, that is).
Right now, the manageing partner is happy with me, and he still wants to make me a partner, but I have to assigne over my 401K to the partnership to make my capital contribution, and DAD has to put up the diference in $$CASH. Dad is NOT happy about this, but he said he would pay unless I was abel to get MARRIED this year and then he would make my HUSBAND pay the money in. FOOEY, b/c a guy might not marry me if my dad is goeing to force him to pay for my partnership fee’s.
Considering I do NOT even have a boyfreind, I do NOT see this hapening any time soon. FOOEY! So I will need for DAD to put up the money, but I will pay him back with all of the profit’s I will get as a PARTNER in the firm! YAY!!!!!!!
I wish the HIVE a great weekend, and I hope to have a good time with Myrna and will report back if it is interesting enough for the HIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment