Friday, February 8, 2013

b/c the lock jammed him inside

Frank's tendency to live in the bathroom here takes a duly literal turn. I don't know what to say about basically any of the rest of this, so feel free to join me in disregard.

DONT BE SILLY. This is in Manahattan, but in a not so good part. No ofense, but I would NEVER walk alone at nite there, even with one other woman. It is isolated and you could be robbed or raped or worse. Make sure you are with a group of peeople or get a car service at that hour to take you out of there.
That late anything can hapen. The manageing partner let’s me use a car service even in Midtown when I am at work after 10 pm b/c there are alot of scuzzy peeople on the streets here in MIDTOWN. You are in a dark park area where alot of scuzzy rapists are.
BTW, before I forget, Frank got stuck in the bathroom b/c the lock jammed him inside. We had to call the building maintenace guy to come up, and that guy was stareing at me and Lynn like he never saw a woman before. So with guy’s like that around, I would NEVER go alone to a park like that at that hour. BE SAFE OR BE SORRY. AND BE WARM b/c it is SNOWY here. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment