Friday, February 15, 2013

he got me something from CVS, then ate it himself

The MP's poolhouse repairs storyline is getting very detailed. Other than illustrating yet again how unhealthily enmeshed these two are in each other's lives, however, I don't see much juice here. Should I bother suggesting one more time that NERDY GUY somehow re-enters the action?

Men are so wierd some times. When I was dateing Alan, he got me something from CVS, then ate it himself. He also liked to burp after drinkeing milk. I realy don’t know what I saw in him. Certainly he did NOT turn out to be a bread winer like me. FOOEY on him and those like him!
The manageing partner gave me a copy of his insurence policy and a bunch of RIDER’s. I asked him if they could get him a RE-STATED document so I do not have to read all of these RIDER’s! But from what I can read, he is covered if the pool house is conected to the main house. He said there is a covered walkway, but I do NOT think it is appurtenant. If that is true, it is not covered unless the cover of the walkway makes a connection argument?!?
Is anyone in the HIVE familiar with this? Is this a good arguement? It IS connected by the walkway, and the walkway has a cover on it so that you don’t get wet walkeing to the pool house from the main house. HELP! I want him to win so I can go on their new boat, but they won’t buy one if they have to pay $37,500 to fix the pool house out of thier own pocket’s! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment