Thursday, February 14, 2013

the manageing partner know’s peeople important

Further evidence that at least some small percentage of Ellen's typo's probably come from commenting on her iphone. I think I've even wondered aloud, already, about what kinds of autocorrects she has accumulated on there...I'd been hoping she would contribute on this post about "tone in emails," but this wasn't nearly as entertaining as it could have been. 

May I renew my request for more quality, even at the expense of quantity, in Ellen-ing?

Finally, new info on MP's extended family. And as I suspected, Gonzalo will be left alone absent any more false moves, but one more incident (FITBIT or none) and MP will make a decisive move. 


I try to be professional in all of my e-mails to my cleint’s. Unfortunately, I have to send alot of e-mail’s on my iphone, which does NOT help me with adresses and spelling, so I wind up makeing a few mistake’s but NOT critical, the manageing partner says.
The manageing partner alway’s want’s to get the story from me verbaly, so we talk alot rather then write emails. That works, he say’s in a large firm but not here, where I can walk into the manageing partner’s office at any time, even like today, when he just got back and was buffeing his head with his dirty hankercheef! FOOEY!
Frank told the manageing partner about Gonzalo and the manageing partner said we would NEVER go back there. He also told me not to talk to him, and if I picked up the phone and it was Gonzalo calleing from some body’s cell, to tell him that we are recordeing the line and that we would be talking to the manageing partner’s cousin, who is an NYPD detective! Yay!
The manageing partner say’s we do NOT want him to loose his job, b/c his sexueal activity with me ocurred off the job and not on restrunt property, but he will NOT hesitate to call his cousin and they know what to do, the manageing partner says. I am very lucky the manageing partner know’s peeople important. I do not think the WC judge who I am freindly with could help to much here.
Anyway, the manageing partner said it is going to cost him $37,500 to get the pool house fixed up, so this pretty much take’s away much chance for the new 53 foot BOAT unless the pool house is covered under his policy. I have to look at his policy b/f he calls the insurance company to see if their are any LOOP HOLE’S we can exploit! YAY!
Does anyone in the hive know anything about prop-erty INSURANCE?
He is goieing to go home tonight and find the policy and I have to look at it over the WEEKEND. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment