Friday, February 22, 2013

She said to him that she had a freind (me)

So Mom and Dad's early birthday gift of a warm coat has arrived. 

Waiting to hear whether she ever agreed to go out with Henry, in addition to Esteban's friend. This means we're potentially looking at two different dates within the next week or so.

At lunch, a guy from the Express Mail delivery dropped his package’s in the lobby right in front of me, I think just to look up my skirt. Fooey on him. He could NOT see any thing anyway b/c I was wearing my new down coat tho it was NOT butoned up. I bet he was suprised and disapointed. FOOEY!
Myrna met some guy on the subway, ESTEBAN, who want’s to go out with her. ESTEBAN is a building engineer, whatever that is. She said to him that she had a freind (me) and she would only doubel with him if he had a freind, so ESTEBAN is goieng to tell Myrna who his freind is that can meet me and mabye go out together. At this point, I am exausted, and will mabye meet him b/c he can NOT be any worse then Gonzalo, who never apologized for rubbeing my breast. I told Myrna he had BETTER NOT make any clickeing noieses either b/c my dad will get realy mad if he find’s out. DOUBEL FOOEY ON THAT.
I am watching TV tonite with Myrna. She is brienging over a new DVD so we can eat popcorn. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment