Thursday, February 7, 2013

Evedently judge’s get bunion’s from sitting on the bench?

I have a feeling Roberta is featured here because I recently mentioned that we haven't been seeing her much. She must have decided she should at least make a phone call to get back in to the action, an next comes the DELI.

I love this outfit, but the pencil dress may be to tight for my tuchus.
Regarding this specific OP, I do NOT think it matter’s if your SO is a lawyer or a NON-LAWYER. What is important is that he is NOT a skirt chaser, and NOT a drunk. FOOEY. I would settel for a blue collar JOE even if he did NOT have a law degree, as long as he was willing to put ME FIRST.
I do NOT like guy’s who are just interested in SEX, or who are SELF centered drunk’s. I had enuff of that stuff. FOOEY.
My dad says I have alot to offer a man — Brain’s, Beauty, and EARNING capacity (not to mention my 401K). But I do NOT want to have to carry a lazy guy who drink’s and then takes money out of my undies drawer. FOOEY on that also. Mr. Sheketovits, if he is abel to read, knows what I am talkeing about, and if he’s not, My dad says that Mrs. Shek, his mom, can tell him if he is sober that he lost a smart beauty in me.
Roberta called to ask how her case’s are going. I told her that the Manhattan judge put off 8 cases on the docket b/c he was getting a BUNION operation on his foot. I thought only women had to do this b/c of high heels! Evedently judge’s get bunion’s from sitting on the bench? Whatever. So she was OK with that. I am going to meet with her and Myrna if there is NOT a snowstorm Saturday and eat BRONX DELI. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment