Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The manageing partner is doeing a study

Being significantly behind the curve--whether in hair accessory choices or topics of discussion on a particular comment site--is part of Ellen's shtick. We'll see if anyone plays, but I'm not optimistic. 

Directly telling MP that she was going to post this on Corporette is also a dubious opening to further internet stalking by him and/or another actual post from the fooey man himself. But Ellen's loyalty and eagerness to please thrust caution to the wind.

I agree, it is very nice, and reasonabely priced too!
I have a question for the HIVE. I read all about YAHOO and thier new policy of no workeing from home.
Personally, I have to work from home alot b/c I have lousy DSL internet from work, and often I have to research at night, which I do on my Apple MACBOOK AIR and WIRELESS ROOTER, which is so much faster then the DSL conection we have at work.
Do other attorney’s work from home like me? Would they if they could? If not, why not?
The manageing partner is doeing a study, and I told him I would ask the HIVE b/c your all very smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment